TERMS & CONDITION
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Use of this website (www.mykitten.in) is governed by these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions apply to all visitors who access www.mykitten.in
By accessing and browsing this website you agree to accept these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using this website.
These terms and conditions may be amended in whole or in part from time to time. Any amendments will be effective immediately upon posting on this website. You should check and read these terms and conditions regularly. By continuing to use this website after any such amendment, you are deemed to have agreed to the amended terms and conditions.
Use of Site
MyKitten grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the website and services. You are not allowed to reproduce, modify, distribute, display any portion, publish any content or make any commercial use of any of the information provided in this website.
You shall not distribute in any form, any information, or other material that violates, infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, logo or other proprietary rights of MyKitten.
You are not allowed to republish, archive or retain any content on the internet, intranet, extranet, database, archive or compilation. You are not allowed to use any content for commercial use.
You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the website, and not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content in any way that affects the user’s experience.
You are not allowed to use the website in any manner that is illegal or impairs the operation of the website or its availability or usage by others.
You further agree not to use any data mining, bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, web crawlers, robots, cancel bots, spiders, Trojan horses, other harmful code of properties or any data gathering or extraction method in connection with your use of the website.
You are not allowed to make any use of the website for the benefit of another business.
All new kitten/cat owners are required to read the Pet Care Agreement prior to the purchase or adoption and only once they have thoroughly read, understood and agree to bound by its terms and condition should they continue with the purchase.
This agreement is in place to protect the seller, buyer and mainly the health, happiness and welfare of the kitten/cat.
Pet Care Agreement
- The buyer agrees to provide lifelong commitment, comfortable environment, prompt medical attention, proper grooming and responsible care to the kitten/cat.
- That the buyer agrees that as the kitten/cat is sold as an indoor pet, it would not be allowed to free roam on streets.
- That the buyer herein agrees to take the kitten/cat to a licensed veterinarian for a health checkup at the time of the purchase so that there are no questions regarding the health of the pet. The failure to do so will be the buyers own responsibility and he/she cannot later demand a return, exchange or refund. The veterinarian fee is the responsibility of the buyer.
- That the seller guarantees that the kitten/cat is in good health to the best of the sellers knowledge at the time of sale.
- That once the kitten/cat is sold to the buyer – the kitten/cat is the buyers responsibility and if any health issues occur once the kitten/cat is sold then it is the responsibility of the buyer and the buyer cannot claim a refund/exchange.
- That the buyer understands that these are live pets – and the seller holds no responsibility of the life span of the kitten once it is sold to the buyer.
- That the seller assures no responsibility for buyers allergies to the kitten/cat , disapproval of family/landlord, lack of proper house training of the pet etc. No return, exchange or refund would be initiated due to any such reasons.
- The booking advance is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
MyKitten controls and operates this website from its offices in New Delhi, India. These Terms and conditions shall be construed according to Indian law. Any dispute arising under or relating to the terms, contents, your use of the website, or products or services or live pets purchased using the website, shall be resolved under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi. By using the website, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of New Delhi courts with respect to any such dispute. These Terms and Conditions are the entire agreement between you and MyKitten relating to the website. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Your failure to comply with the Terms and conditions automatically revokes your authorisation to use the website.
If you are dissatisfied with the Site, any Contents, or any of these Terms and conditions, we would like to hear from you. However, your only legal remedy is to stop using the website. MyKitten does not warrant your use of the Site.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless MyKitten and its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, affiliates, licensees and licensors from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the website in violation of any of these Terms and Conditions.