15 Reasons why Cats make the best Pets
There may be more than enough reasons to show how and why cats can make the best pets of all time. Most importantly their solitary nature does not demand as much attention as any other pet would do. The don’t bark like dogs at everything passes by your house.
Let’s bring some practical reasons to light:
1. Low maintenance of this kind of pet cannot make you bankrupt overnight as they need less quantity of food, they groom themselves so fewer trips to the groomer and loves to hang out with their hooman making more room for cuddling and lesser need for toys.
2. Ideal pets for apartments in busy cities as most of the house cats are not very loud and would not disturb your neighbour in any sense.
3. They do not make a fuss when you leave for work, just leave them with their favourite toy and when bored, they prefer to sleep and can sleep at max 15 hours a day.
4. Cats live for a good period of time, that is why they make a very good companion to live with.
5. Their pleasing appearance sums up to the reasons, you must realise that they are very cute by appearance irrespective of different breeds.
6. From History their existence are greatly admired and adopted by Islamic religions. They are thought to be ritually clean, unlike dogs, and are thus allowed to enter homes and even in mosques.
7. A gentle and pleasing purr can actually relax you after a busy day at work. if you have ever listened to a cat purr, it is one of the most delightful and soothing sounds.
8. Most cats are litter-box trained. The best habit any animal can have, you won’t have to walk them on cold, rainy days, moreover for a new kitten, adopting a litter box quickly is instinctual. Though they do prefer doing their business in a clean box, so it is your part to keep their litter box tidy and clean without any smell of detergents.
9. They are actually good for your health. Many studies show that cats can calm hypertension with their kind behaviour, can lower the blood pressure and reduce the risk of dying from a heart attack. If any cat can do that for you other than medicinal supplements then they are worth caring for.
10. They are very sophisticated beings mostly the domesticated ones as they are very gentle in front of people and your guests. They may even leave you to greet your guests well or can hang out a little with them without creating a mess.
11. Training is easier, with little treats you can teach your new kitten to come when called, to not scratch the furniture, and to retrieve a toy. Just like clicker training with dogs, you can teach cats with a clicker too.
12. They are good with small kids as they look very cute and adorable already and can have a bunch of positive effects on children. Owning a cat can teach kids many social skills, emotional well-being and most importantly respect every creature of mother nature from a very young age.
13. They groom themselves saving you time, energy and money for a goober too frequently. Cats generally take care of themselves. They are very clean by nature and also likes the surrounding very clean.
14. They can understand well, they may not be very intelligent like a dolphin but they are constantly learning and have an excellent memory.
15. They are playful with any game you provide to them.
For more information kindly visit mykitten.in