10 Best Toys To Entertain Your Kitten
Surprise your cat with the best toys of her life. To know a cat’s favorite toy is a great struggle, after many searches and experiments we found 10 best cat toys to entertain your cat fully and is guaranteed our team.
1) Cat teaser wand – one of the oldest and cat’s favourite toy of all times. There are thousands of other toys alongside but this is an unbeatable one. A little mouse is attached on one side of the wand with a string and it flops over the floor with a very lifelike motion giving your cat the internal vibes for hunt to the prey. This can give your cat and you a good hours of activities. Just remember to keep it out of your cat’s reach or else she may destroy it.
2) Circular turntable – This turntable is made in tiers attaching all the tiers in a circular pattern. Colourful balls are added in every stage to make your cat engage is brain stimulating activity.
3) Fur mouse with catnip – Mouse and catnip are some great combinations. The fur mouse is made of plush which makes it fluffy and playful. The catnip is added to attract the cat for giving hours of amusement. These are very inexpensive but have a good amount of effort in making them.
4) Motion sensor toys – These toys automatically detects your cat’s motion. They are designed with sensors and are as fast as your cat. These sensors are modified with attached feathers to give your cat a feeling of a bird. These are called Interactive cat toys, they give mental and physical stimulation to your cat. They developed the brain and helps them for future. These toys are designed in such a way that they are played alone by the cat and engages her for hours in activities.
5) Scratching Post – This is more of a realistic toy and helps you saves your furniture from getting scratched. These are available in various shapes and sizes as Vertical and Horizontal posts with respect to the space in your home.
6) Sisal Ball – Another all time favourite cat toy. They nibbles, nudges, tosses and rolls the ball which is made of unoiled sisal. They are environmentally safe and you cat can chew the ball on her own terms. These encourage healthy playtime activity and help prevent cage boredom for your cat.
7) Spring Play Ball – This is specially designed to give your cat the instinctive feeling of hunting her prey by the attached mouse with the spring. These is an unsupervised toy and can be played for hours. The ring has a plastic ball with a bell to make the game more attractive.
8) String Pillow Feather – One of the best selling toy so far. This game is supervised by the cat parent. A plush pillow covered with feathers in all the possible corners to create a look as of a bird and make your cat play more with it.
9) Round Tumbler with a Fur Mouse – This is an another creation as an Interactive toy. The round tumbler is made in a way where it can sit in the surface and stand in an upright position, it is also attached with a stuffed fur mouse to give a real look and attract your kitty.
10) Cat Tree house – A cat condo is a nice and impressive way to gift your cat her own space where she can sleep, lounge, stretch and play. The posts are made of sisal and the base are of carpets. This is a complete package of their sports and relaxation.
Visit www.mykitten.in for more updates.